Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @J_87
05 February, 01:22
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
This is an honest shame but at least they can't butcher it anymore either....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
04 February, 07:37
I believe that this falls under, "You cannot tell the people. The people must be shown." Well, there you have it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Spencer @Hopeful4it
04 February, 07:34
What the hell is happening in this world!

Marley McCord @Marley808
04 February, 07:20
this is sick! this is exactly why i work my butt off to be able to afford to put my son in a christian private school where atleast for now they not only say the pledge of alligence they also say the christian pledge of alligence(i didnt even know there was such a thing until he started school there a year ago lol). God i hope the plan works or we are in for hell on earth!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 February, 07:12
commie satanic criminals no likey the pledge ??