Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I have an extremely important next 24 hours where things are essentially coming down to the wire for me personally.

Could really use your prayers and high energy vibes right now Patriots! Pray for God in Heaven to be with me and His righteous angels surrounding me if you don’t mind.

Thanks in advance! I love you!!!
08:46 PM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 September, 11:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙏🏻#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
29 September, 11:11
Heavenly father we ask that you guide Doc on his continued journey. We ask that you would send your beloved to surround him and grant him safe passage. Lead him and give him strength. We ask this in your name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
26 September, 12:12
checking in❤️how did everything go Sir?

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 September, 01:39
🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 September, 01:40
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
love you Doq

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 September, 01:05
Heavenly Father
Thank you for allowing our friend Doq to experience Your blessings and favor. I can’t wait to see how You will support, strengthen, and bless him as You go through your journey together.

Because You are the provider of good things, compassionate and considerate. Give him the strength to succeed in all he does. We will put our faith in You, O Lord, for the rest of our lives.

Let everything he touches be a blessing
Let his presence solve problems
Let him receive endless favor there
Let his face be a good news magnet
Let him touch lives positively

In Jesus Name, Amen.

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
10 September, 12:57
🙏🙏🙏❤️

arba happihr @arba
10 September, 12:55
Sending Prayer to you and your loved ones
Prayer up!🙏🙏💓

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
09 September, 11:08
I had to Unlike this post as it sat on a very bad # 🙄😬

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
09 September, 06:58
Sending my prayers Doq

Cam Mac @campmac111
08 September, 11:36
Binding my prayers with the many other good souls for a perfect outcome for you and all concerned.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 September, 10:30
prayers up!

Gray 359 @Gray359
08 September, 08:43
🙏🙏🙏

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 September, 07:06
Always sending you and your loved ones good vibes mate!!

Hope things worked out the way you hoped.

Chat soon mate

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
08 September, 06:50
Are you a Member of the BAR Doq? IDK just a thought, well I hope whatever this was worked out for you and your family.

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
08 September, 06:00
sending prayers

We The People @OutOfMatrix
08 September, 04:53
🙏❤️🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
08 September, 04:49
🙏🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 September, 04:44
Prayers for you Doq 🙏🙏🙏May God give you strenght and divine protection 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
08 September, 03:36
Prayers lifted. May God protect you and lead you🙏

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
08 September, 01:35
Prayers for protection, strength, and perseverance. God has your 6. 🙏🙏🙏

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
08 September, 12:09
🙏🙏🙏

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
08 September, 12:09
🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 11:51
You are not alone, Doq.
Many are standing in the Gap right now!

https://justthenews.com/go...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 September, 11:49
✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨

Done! Love you too Doq.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
08 September, 11:27
wrapping you in love!

Only Forward @Callibird
08 September, 11:09
praying for you! 14 hours down 10 to go… Miracles upon miracles upon miracles and breakthrough in Jesus name! You’ve already won🙏🏻✨💕

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 September, 10:51
Still keeping you in my thoughts this morning Doq! Praying for a positive outcome for you! 😊🙏❤️

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 September, 10:21
You ain't heavy Doq, roger that.

Prayers incoming.
❤️