Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 August, 10:01
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
We appreciate you being here as well hun, your light has been brightly shining ever since the first time Nana found you on twit wit!

Nana really doesnt understand how ppl can not care about others or how they can purposefully harm others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
perfectly said .. I cant understand it either
06:48 PM - Sep 06, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 12:39
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
It is imo because like Nana we have been raised in Church with this Bible presentation.
It has been changed many times since Constantine had it created but even then Humans with a particular agenda, created by satan's minions decided what information would be in it and not only that but also the verbiage and meanings of it that would be included.

Now having said that, a logical person with common sense would wonder why, FOR CENTURIES, [they] have hidden the original texts and scripts from approx 777 books that could have not only been included but also show the original intent of what the ppl of the actual times wrote down!

Now if this information was true transcription why would they hide it? If it was all truth they would be more than anxious for ppl to see it all. If it were right they would be encouraging all ppl to view it to verify it's verbiage and meanings.
I believe in God, I believe in Jesus.
I believe in my direct connection to him only.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396