Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 September, 09:49
Read between the lines...
They have been using our vibes to get what they want.
This is going to change, 4Sum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
06 September, 12:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thoughts create action think posative ..no pessimists allowed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
I couldn't agree more! However it's a struggle for me. I have good days and bad days. I know better. I just feel so deeply that my feelings are affected in ways that I sometimes feel are out of my control. I know I can control it. I just need to be aware. It's the sicilian in me. I'm hard wired this way. lol
12:33 PM - Sep 06, 2022
In response judi jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ADeMills in this post can reply
judi jones @justj88
06 September, 12:42
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
think with your heart not your brain the heart knows the truth the brain is just a bunch of tangled string..x

Blue Skies @ADeMills
06 September, 12:47
In response judi jones to her Publication
Yes. I always have. I am all heart which I think is a blessing but others think I'm too emotional. I have so much love for the world and those around me but have been let down so many times I think I've developed an unhealthy defense mechanism. I am aware, which is the first step, but I go through phases. I know better. I really do. But my brain protects my heart. Thank you for your kind words. I will continue to pray.