Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 September, 09:49
Read between the lines...
They have been using our vibes to get what they want.
This is going to change, 4Sum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I came back from 7 days in the mountains….hiking/walking, fresh air, forest bathing, no TV and very little communication with others except the good friends I was with. I came home with a beautiful peace and calm….it lasted about 5 days! Then everyday things started putting little dinks in the armor.

I swear by natures power to cure and sooth…..even if it’s in your backyard for 20 mins each day. It cleans my mind and soul and helps me commune with goodness and God. It works for me every time and the energy and vibes I get help me to keep the evil powers that be, at bay.

Praying for all who are under the stess and strain of evil vibes right now, it affects us all at one time or another however, we are fighters, we are strong and we are resilient. Keep manifesting goodness and sending good vibes, love and light and prayers that it will touch those that need it the most. ❤️❤️❤️
12:27 PM - Sep 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
06 September, 03:20
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396