Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Angie:

Nana thinks-
They are not even very good at covering there movie trails or
ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO LEAK THESE THINGS SO WE KNOW IT IS FAKE.
Not too hard to tell when you are inside the movie inside the movie!
06:07 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
04 February, 08:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Castle Rock! so all the fake media are participants in this movie. What about OAN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 February, 08:16
In response God Wins to her Publication
Fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
04 February, 08:40
In response God Wins to her Publication
Its a Movie set and the Press is Complicit.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
04 February, 08:13
Another point to make is that there is snow in DC right now and the foliage is dormant whereas California has blue skies and full greenery.

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
04 February, 11:44
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
I'm sorry, but that isn't true. There is barely any snow on the ground. Some trees and bushes don't loose thrir leaves. this video was taken early this morning.

04 February, 11:45
In response Salt + Light to his Publication

04 February, 07:23

04 February, 06:56
green trailer looking things in press background window

04 February, 06:48

04 February, 06:48

04 February, 06:43
looks like that brick building is this one

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 February, 06:33
OMG thats at castle rock studios. they are doing construction. LMAO

Marley McCord @Marley808
04 February, 06:50
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
thats what i thought when i saw it

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
04 February, 06:31
CastleRock

04 February, 06:30
I'm not buying the studio theory. It sounds dumb. There are lots of trailers and buildings on the WH lawn right now. The movie set looks nothing like the WH.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 February, 06:34
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
LMAO..you havent been paying close attention then

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 February, 06:20
yep..thats the calif studio ...jthe red building .....just saw a really good video of the movie set ...let me find

Marley McCord @Marley808
04 February, 06:52
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
i think i posted the youtube video on my page. it would be the same youtube channel just a day time video

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
04 February, 06:12
Yes, the current goal is to get people to wake up by showing just enough that they notice and start paying attention.

chore Toke @choretoke
04 February, 06:09
I’ll Circle Back on that one❗️🤦🏽‍♀️🤨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 06:09
In response chore Toke to her Publication
thats funny