Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
13 September, 12:53
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Regeneron was working on a bio- cure for a rare muscle disease that FDA was going to give them big credits for... a disease that could be cured by a simple mixture of borax or by boron in the soil. Its getting harder to find borax right now too, because like ivermectin, they don't want people to have it. Borax (because it cures things) is illegal in some countries. Most people do not know how nutritional deficiencies are why so many have become so sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
06 September, 11:11
I Have these to.

I believe God gave us ALL we need.

Someone mentioned apple seeds. They have the same bitter taste as these Bitter Apricot Seeds. Tells me it has medicine in it.

Notice how they now have seedless grapes, watermelon, and other fruits. I think they take out our God medicine in the name of convenience.

I take a serious look at banned items. It should be up to me what I put in my body.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
06 September, 10:28
I eat them all the time and when I eat apples I eat the whole core. Wild berries are great too as they have not been altered to not produce seeds.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
06 September, 10:21
I have at least 6 or 7 each morning for breakfast

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
06 September, 09:04
most, if not all seeds contain it-tomato, watermelon, peaches, plums, strawberries, blueberries, etc. one of the benefits for "them" in gmo'ing the seeds out of all our fruits and veggies

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
13 September, 12:54
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
👀😱This explains why they are making the "seedless" (fruitless) fruits, like watermelon with no seeds.

Megan Ahrens @Betty45
06 September, 08:05
Just received my order! Haven't tried them yet.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
06 September, 10:26
In response Megan Ahrens to her Publication
Awesome... We have them as well, definitely bitter. I grind them in a blender first then add it to a smoothie drink or sprinkle them in a salad that way your not tasting the bitterness of the seed, works great.
ENJOY.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts