Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
05 February, 01:34
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
This man is a criminal no doubt. The enemy knows where to attack the hardest to create the most damage. Jesus picked Judas but that hasn't stopped Christians from believing in Christ. With all due respect, plz consider the story in Jn 12:3 where Mary Magdalene annoints Christ's feet w/ointment worth a year's wage. There was one person opposed to this and it was Judas. "Why wasn't this ointment sold and the money given to the poor?" Christ rebukes him bc the even if the church sold everything, the problem isnt w/wealth but w/in man's hardness of heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
05 February, 01:52
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Sorry you felt you had to block me. God bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
04 February, 09:42
As Catholics, we beleive that the eucharist and wine are truly the body & blood of christ, so i see no problem with gold being used to hold these blessed sacraments. Also, the Catholic Church does and continues to help the poor and hospitals around the world. I'm not defending this pope because he has done shady things, but please dont disrespect our church & faith. Pray for all the evil and coruptness to be exposed and handled in our church.🙏

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
04 February, 09:58
In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication
Lol so you block me because i'm a catholic who is defending my faith? Very christ like 👌 haha

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
04 February, 09:20
Pray for the poor - or ask the nearly-poor to donate to their charity for the poor?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 February, 08:30
he is an imposter demon

Dottie French @DotOn777
04 February, 08:29
...and wearing the PEDOPHILIA SIGNS.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
04 February, 06:05
The catholic church is the church of Satan.

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
04 February, 09:39
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
You are incorrect. The catholic church is God's founding church; "upon this rock, i will build my church." Our popes can be traced all the way down to our first pope, Peter & if you research via google or any other search engine and put "who started the catholic church?", it straight up says Jesus Christ. However, the devil and his minions have been trying to destroy our mother church, but Jesus also said "and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Pray for a cleansing and renewal of the church because yes, there are many wolves in sheeps clothing who have infiltrated.