Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 October, 08:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🎶But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 September, 04:13
I have a feeling this kind of "glitching" are going to become more and more frequent...
The illusion is more evident, the veil is lifting, the Matrix is bluntly exposed ...
We must be getting close...
Enjoy the show❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
05 September, 10:49
Yes, he said it!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 September, 10:31
at the White House!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
05 September, 10:14
Mar a lago the new white house.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
05 September, 10:13
lots of weird stuff foing on 😜

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
05 September, 10:37
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
The audience is basically viewing a glass box. Everything beyond the glass could be a hologram.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 September, 10:04
😎

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
05 September, 10:03
lol when he said that i looked at my girlfriend and said did he just say that…..he did!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 September, 10:06
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
trolling is fun ;)

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
05 September, 09:37
Nothing is what it seems.. What a time to be alive

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 September, 09:37
Curious he said that & seems some in the crowd did not pick up on that, seemed like it anyway