Kim Runner @kimrunner
8pm Eastern Schumann Update - not a blackout but interesting energy for sure ,,,
08:25 PM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 September, 07:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
https://www.ebh.club
As per sources we have officially entered the LionsGate portal and it closed behind us so invaders could not follow. We are currently inside a tunnel of 4D frequency en-route 5D. possible that this is why SR can't register right now, also another reason of why 3D technology and grid might go down through the passage of this tunnel! Light at the end, and new TECH here we come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kath 144 @Kath144
06 September, 05:12
WOW, this is very interesting! It happened before on Nov 26th, 2019

https://youtu.be/jDVVN5UG7...
Schumann Resonance - Zero Amplitude!! Source Your OWN Passion and Power!! - YouTube

Zero Amplitude!!!!!!Background Signal ReturnsReviewing the Zero Amplitude Chart from 2019!!Inspiration: Lincoln Face and Divine Support ShowZero Amplitude Re...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 September, 03:58
Kim, during that strange period of the chart, the fire alarms went off in my house and garage for no reason. These sensors work with nuclear particles ... maybe there is a relationship?

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 September, 09:30
never saw that before.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 September, 09:21
;)😎🥰

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 September, 09:22
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
lol totally!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
05 September, 09:32
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I wonder if I'm the odd one out here, the only I feel is different levels of 'chill' with SR

No high energy, no real loss of sleep, nothing like that

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
05 September, 08:59
😏🌴 I need to pull this up. No one here could sleep last night.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
05 September, 08:36
Feels like a lot to me! 😉

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 September, 08:31

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 September, 08:28
I just saw this and wow. I have never seen anything like this.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 September, 08:30
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
me either! like never

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
05 September, 08:26
Blackout at my place.