Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
Two important milestones have passd or are about to and yet we have seen no action!
07:04 PM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheCabalisComingDown in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
05 September, 09:48
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
Oh. Ye of little faith!
The Battle is FAR FROM OVER‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Malek @patty888
05 September, 07:55
It doesn't matter...the Supreme Court overturned the election.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyle ### @Kfire140
05 September, 07:37
Q also said only 20% would be public.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
05 September, 07:26
Hopium = SCOTUS already ruled Trump won in
2020 but we need a new election... ?

Disclosure is held back for a better time ?

IDK... grasping at threads of Hopium, now that
the left has launched their Genocide of MAGA.

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
05 September, 07:32
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
IDK? That’s why I am worried. i pay attention to it all, but nothing has happened. i still have hope but im losing it!

1776 ... @IGG1776
05 September, 07:23
Did it? 🤔

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 September, 07:23
I am not going to lose hope, but I admit I’m feeling low today. It’s up to God and I know God wins, in God’s time, whenever that may be...