Only people mentioned by TrumpMyPresident in this post can reply
Chris Illich @amazingreality
06 February, 07:44
In response Trump Is My President! to his Publication
She must be held accountable for her actions. she is the VP - right?
If President Trump was at fault for Jan 6th, then VP Harris is at fault for
the summer of 2020.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dario Lacic @CroPat
06 February, 07:47
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
Trump never was at fault for 6th. But the same scums who where responsible for the Summer were responsible for the 6th too. That's why all this is unprecedented degree of the Insurrection activities intensively started already after Trump's win 2016.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 February, 07:19
Her emboldenment and encouragement of domestic unrest would see her convicted in a just system.

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
05 February, 07:18
😩The people that broke into the capital were Antifa and BLM but no one ever mentions that part they just keep blaming the Patriots and Trump😠👎

Rodney Harouff @harken
05 February, 07:17
good for her.

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
05 February, 07:16
pure Evil Witch

Ruth Wolter @RuthiRed
04 February, 06:10
I call for her to be impeached!