Only people mentioned by Ang91774 in this post can reply
Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
03 March, 07:15
In response Angie Holstein to her Publication
Gail Anon compared the pictures of new WH with the lot of Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta. BTW, it was the only film and TV studio that operated full capacity during the lockdown. You could check this on google earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
03 March, 03:14
it is the set from castlerock

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
05 February, 08:36
Twatter identifies anonup as a dangerous site. If you rt from this site, break the link so it reaches it's audience.
example:
https:// anon up. com/thread /1016124

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
04 February, 10:58
Wow hilarious photos. Yet I just pulled up a video of a briefing, muted of course, on the WH yt. It's actually extremely obvious that that is not the same room where Kayleigh stood. Amazing.

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
04 February, 07:31
@ghostezra this looks like its closer to the red building in the video you posted!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
04 February, 06:23
Found this picture--not a lot of help but--

http://www.whitehousemuseu...

Ips Prez @IpsPrez
04 February, 06:21
Which channel was this on?

Angie Holstein @Ang91774
05 February, 05:09
In response Ips Prez to his Publication
https://t.me/GhostEzra/103...

its down in the comments

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
04 February, 06:15
amazon studios.. House of Cards set😂🤣😂🤣

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
04 February, 06:15
No doubt they are in a studio acting out their fake presidency. It is just a matter of time!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 February, 06:12
Are all of these "journalists" paid by the Biden admin or are they beimg paid to go along with it until this can be "settled"? This is so confusing and difficult to comprehend how this is happening and no one is questioning it.

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
04 February, 11:03
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I felt the same, feel like I'm going crazy. I heard (sorry I do not remember where) someone putting out a reminder that even civilians are being censored, conservatives, supporters, etc. Therefore, these press wouldn't actually talk about what is going on. I lean a little more towards that then they are all paid - though they might be!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
03 March, 03:16
In response USA DAR to his Publication
CIA operatives just like the news anchors on tv. They are all in on it.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 February, 06:07
Castle rock, watch the State dept speach. It was filmed in an old movie theatre. Prob also at Castle Rock. It's a big show

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 06:04
Fake news reporters suck they know the truth and go along with the lie.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 06:02
They are not even very good at covering there movie trails or
ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO LEAK THESE THINGS SO WE KNOW IT IS FAKE.
Not too hard to tell when you are inside the movie inside the movie!