Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
05 September, 01:52
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you for this post. I'm sharing with many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 September, 01:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Good, stay stronger, we need an army of resistance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
05 September, 11:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I have really upped my water intake lately. My older son goes and gets Spring water from a reliable Spring, and he bought me a Berkey for my 70th birthday. The water tastes so good the whole family is drinking MORE. But my son works hard and could benefit from this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

05 September, 01:31
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Great news, thanks for letting me know ... I also have a Berkey and got a water ionizer ($$$) ... which adds oxygen to it, which in turn boosts your immunity by adding more oxygen to the red blood cells, or so I've read on several different accounts.

Loading up on pantry goods too / I just have no idea what may come ... please be prepared for whatever lawlessness may erupt.
idk, strange times. God bless you and your family!

05 September, 01:50
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Wow, we are all in sync today, just saw this:from the Mac:
https://anonup.com/thread/...