Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊

You Can’t Make This Up: Terrence Williams Put His Own Picture on the Box of his Pancake Mix — Facebook Labeled it as ‘Racist’

We live in an upside-down world.

According to actor and comedian Terrence K. Williams, Facebook is now flagging accounts for buying and sharing pictures of his Pancake Mix, Cousin T’s.

“So according to Facebook, my Pancakes are racist!” Williams wrote on his Instagram Sunday.

“I’m on a 90-day restriction and now they are also flagging accounts for buying or sharing pictures of my Pancake Mix. This is absolutely crazy and it has everything to do with me being MAGA! I won’t apologize for it. Anyways go load up on some “racist” Pancakes,” he added.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
10:34 AM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
debbie french @animalsgalore
05 September, 11:30
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
😆I shared it back to my FB page and called them racist. Let's see if I get flagged!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
05 September, 11:34
In response debbie french to her Publication
😂🤣

keep us posted!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 September, 11:27
i'll buy this funnyman's pancake mix anytime! Cousin T is most definitely a standout family member.

https://cousints.com/colle...

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
05 September, 11:30
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
thank you for posting!!!

Awesome!!!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
05 September, 11:12
Weird how everything is racist except the racists. Imagine that. It is like who can they spread their projection on today.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
05 September, 11:10

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
05 September, 11:06
How can you biy the Pancake Mix?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 September, 11:29
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Here, and other products, too.
https://cousints.com/colle...

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 September, 11:03
I will have to look for that. I like Terrence.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 11:03
FB is the worst! Sometimes I find this comical, because it is so blatantly absurd.

People ask why one would remain on FB. I am there because all of my family are in Scotland and Australia and that is how i communicate with them 95% of the time. Talk about media brainwashing overseas, my family do not hear anything, but negative about Trump. I like to throw tidbits of truth so they can think. But, the majority probably think I am nuts.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
05 September, 10:53
Why anyone is on FB is beyond me….

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
05 September, 10:45
Pancakes look white to me... everyone is covered so why the uproar????