Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Did everyone catch this? Last WEEK the weirdo, Zuckerberg, came to the White House, kissed my ass!

Who is still our President? πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
12:24 AM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
05 September, 04:38
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I did too. It was weird because he’s told that story before. Maybe the teleprompter. Speechwriter possibly put in that story without editing the last night part, since Zuck’s been in news lately.

The other thing though that caught my attn was he kept refering to Melania as the first lady. And not former fiest lady either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 11:06
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
The telepromoter clearly reads β€˜POTUS’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
05 September, 03:19
good catch! hes not on fb so whats the deal? i feel like his whole speech was coded. who are the older ones that will mostly be gone πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

05 September, 11:07
In response Kelly Epley to her Publication
They did build a new geriatric section at GITMO.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
05 September, 12:53
I have heard him tell this story before, also Trump is not on Facebook so he can't be number one, must have a meaning though.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 September, 01:08
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Maybe followers. They keep suspended accounts to up their volume.

05 September, 11:09
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Perhaps he means #1 trending.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
05 September, 12:38
yes ! i posted on my page last night asking that same question lol !

05 September, 11:08
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Vibes!!!