Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 September, 08:15
Navy decode

=

The Binary Code Number System 0๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ/ House Of Representatives / And His Rebuke With Flames Of Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Call On The Forces Of The Universe ๐Ÿ’ซ/ Love You More Than Life ๐Ÿ’•/ The Number That Points To The Truth 8๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ/ The Myk Hyn Gematria Purpose / He Has Fed Us With The Sincere Milk Of His Word ๐Ÿผ/ Low Frequency / We Are In Ze Fifth Reich / This Is The Greatest Story Never Told / The Lord Will Provide For Me And Look After Me โœ๏ธ/ He Will Be Glorified At The End And Many Will Be Ashamed ๐ŸฆŒ/ Sometimes Waiting Takes More Than Patience ๐Ÿ™/ Donald John Trump Is President ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ/ I Am Beginning To Surrender To Gods Purpose
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
2544-4452
TS 12:01 - 121

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
04 September, 07:38
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- a terebinth
Greek- to go up

Hebrew-Chamor, father of Shechem
Greek-and yet, indeed

Hebrew-probably to be smooth or slippery
Greek-yet, even

Hebrew- judgment
Greek-to prepare for burial

Hebrew- a quiver (for arrows)
Greek- brightness, daylight

Hebrew-Basha, a king of Israel
Greek-a prison

Hebrew-Adam, the first man, also a city in the Jordan Valley
Greek-unpunished

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it