Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 September, 01:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
PREACH....
............ If they won't arrest them....... I will pray them out 1 at a time.
1 down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 September, 12:47
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
RETIRE?! More like prepare to be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity. These silent doctors (and nurses) are complicit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 01:52
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
THINK ABOUT IT..

How long has the CDC perpetrated these vaccine crimes. How WELL did they convince their own professionals that they had "done the research".... WHO DECIDES what "science" is valid?
Well it should be a scientist right?
A GOOD scientist follows ethical principles -evidence, and sound scientific practice.
EXCEPT - when "science" has become a shouting match. "Science" - thanks Fakie one, has become a literal shouting match. There is so much destruction of evidence of crimes, so much freaking FAKE news, and so much denial of the truth - bring an unscientific lawyer into that?
That is why "they" are currently winning. There are only a few lawyers remotely brave enough to demonstrate the fallacy of actual science going on here. I get so much valid science in my inbox every day now - I can not keep up reading it all. We know the shots don't work, we KNOW they cause harm.. Yet - the $$$ going into the cover up is greater than those who fight for truth can ma

04 September, 01:53
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
The ones who should be arrested are the ones TOO freaking lazy to care.

I was at a VET - a veterinary animal doctor this week -and her clinical skills and attitude toward her patient were SO pathetic I wanted to smack her. Had nothing to do with covid. They just don't give a _____