Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
06 September, 11:47
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
All That IS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 01:50
Nana's two fav places, the beach and the mountains.
I was so impressed by how different the mountains were in Utah than in TN really.

When you are in the mountains in TN they are amazing don't get me wrong, but they are mostly all trees and when you visit the way the roads are there you are mostly always up in the mountains and you really can't see them all that well but in a few places, because you can't see much of them from a distance like you can out west.

Utah was an awe striking mix of trees and rock and the roads were structured so that even when you were up in the mountains you could still see other mountains in the distance.
Also in TN most of the cities like Pigeon Forge are up in the mountain as well, while out west the cities are mostly in large valleys in between the mountains with a panorama view.
I like them both but my favorite would be out west!

God made all this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
04 September, 01:23
ALL

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 01:18

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
04 September, 09:36
❤️LOVE❤️

Patty Malek @patty888
04 September, 08:39
Source

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
04 September, 08:04
A living, unchanging, non-linear, non-local, infinite, divine, creative, source energy, that made all things seen and un-seen, which exists in every location that could be considered 'here' & in every moment that could be called 'now', in the future or the past; which experiences change through the senses & emotions of its creatures by way of the mind, body, soul connection of its creations. In short, All that is THIS, All that is THAT & ALL THAT IS NEITHER THIS NOR THAT. The Great I Am. Mathmatically speaking: 1 divided by 2 = 3 where 1 = infinity.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
04 September, 06:30
ABBA

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 September, 06:40
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
1221 Take It Away...