Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 September, 09:05
We owe it to future generations that come after us to grow up in a world that makes sense and is free from corruption or as free as humanly possible.

If you hate politics, work your ass off to change politics.

If you hate lawlessness, work your ass off to defend the law.

If you hate the schooling system, work your ass off to reinvent education.

If you hate banks, work your ass off to reinvent money.

If you hate the medical industry, work your ass off to learn new methods of healing.

We will not change the future if we sit on our asses and wait for things to change. WE HAVE TO CHANGE IT!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We MUST take advantage of this time!

This is the first time in history that we have actually come together collectively to have the power to ACTUALLY affect change.

Up until now we were individually weak but we have finally seen the power of unity!

Let's keep our heads calm, anger in check, and egos completely out of the picture and get this done.
11:52 PM - Sep 03, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
04 September, 02:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have ideas on how to try to help in a couple of areas, but the matrix is still in place, so need some kind of crack or break in the system to allow new ideas a place to be rolled out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 September, 04:55
yep, well said nana
ok so where do we start and how can we help?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 02:43
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Well right now I think we are so close to the precipice I am not sure, but everyone must get involved locally for one thing, school boards, county commission meetings, city councils, election commissions, police.
No more trusting the ppl running any of it.
Be involved with the running of our own communities.

If, well, when events happen to cause panic, we are here to be the voice of calm decision making and compassion for those still asleep and unaware of what has really been happening.

memes matter @NoComment
05 September, 03:27
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
i think lead by examples, we have excellent leaders to learn from if its not apperent how to lead
I lead by boiling everything down to first principles,in every situation possible, conciousness is key😂☕🎀and from there take a stand. That is leading for now, til God calls me again again to spesific missions, this is always my default

memes matter @NoComment
04 September, 02:20
lets "stick together like rice" 😂🍿

arba happihr @arba
04 September, 02:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
Sticky rice and chopstix

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
04 September, 12:36
🤗❤

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts