_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
you know things are getting real
when the Amish turn up to represent! ;)
08:53 PM - Sep 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 September, 10:57
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Appears to be a Mennonite but yes. I have been seeing a lot of these folks in stores lately. Lots of prep going on, one could say..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 September, 11:14
. 🙌🏻✅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
04 September, 09:35
i thought the same thing!!! i saw 3 different Amish couples at the rally...every sungle walk of life was present...we the people!

Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
04 September, 08:15
And he cuts his own hair. 🙂

Jen ... @Jenfranji
04 September, 05:00
There was 2 of them. They were sitting next to one another.
Also, there was a military guy, prob a vet, a few people along from the Amish guys, who turned around to show the back of his leather vest, it looked like some type of military insignia.
🤔🤔

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 September, 04:52

memes matter @NoComment
04 September, 02:23
whitehats GO,its working😂🍿❤️pisst levels are rising

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 September, 11:18
I watched on RSBN and they had advertisements for Amish Country products, seemed preplanned, which I find odd.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
03 September, 11:08
I saw them and figured they were farmers. Pennsylvania has a large Amish community.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 September, 10:41
😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😄😄😄😍

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Lily B.... @LilyB
03 September, 10:20
Amish WWE character?

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
03 September, 10:15
He looks like he could pick up Joe and break him into over his knee and he looks like hes ready too.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 September, 10:09
Maybe that was Jr.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 September, 10:09
did u by chance c the back man behind the boss, he's been there 4 the last 4 rally's but tonight he was rite be hind the boss, He was at one point (the Bosses) shadow Being my point , in ferfect porfile
i think its JFK in msk lol
get the chans on it
i dont have those sills lol
interesting thought thuo
did u watch p TP face wile OZ was taling
i think what hats controll him 4 sure
imho🤔

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 September, 10:03
I’m I the only one who wanted to poke the bikers for Trump and tell them to quit trying to see themselves on the jumbotron? Distracting.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
03 September, 09:54
they are hard working survivors. its bad, if you pissed them off.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
03 September, 09:33
we live close to an amish community that is a good community but the meth around her is horrific!!!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 September, 09:30
TS.

🤜💥🤛

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 September, 09:26

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
03 September, 09:00
Lol😂

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
03 September, 08:58
Yep! I thought the same! Definitely sends a strong optic message.🤠🇺🇸👍🏻👍🏻

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
03 September, 08:57
haha
true!

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
03 September, 09:40
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
He literally had a sign that said "Amish for Trump".

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
03 September, 09:40
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
He literally had a sign that said "Amish for Trump".