Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 10:18
Something like this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Would just wake up and walk right in the ocean with my coffee.
Would leave the dried salt on my body all day.
Do some gardening, farming and work on the desalination water system. Then...right back to the water with a spicy margarita.
10:32 AM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 September, 08:29
Say when 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 September, 08:19
ok …. the water is now clear in The Gulf of Mexico…bravo 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 September, 08:12
That sounds perfect.
There has to be a way to desalinate the water with sound & magnetism…
#AnonIsland

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
03 September, 06:25
I tell everyone I created the spicy margarita in 1982 when I got too lazy to chop the jalapeños as my side duty at El Chico and did them in the bar blender instead. even though I washed it real well, the next customer had a spicy margarita.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
03 September, 04:40
me too
LOVE

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 September, 04:35
Heaven! ✨

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 September, 12:18
thinking you landed in paradise, Joy in the mornin’ and All Day, sounds like you’re working hard too, what is in your gardens? and what are ya farmin’?

Colleen261 @Colleen261
03 September, 10:31
Sounds like heaven on earth VK

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
03 September, 08:41
@vincentkennedy I think we were separated at birth. You must be my fraternal twin. Your post checked all my boxes down to the spicy margarita. Let’s collectively work on getting the band back together. 🐸🐸🐸
So many of us have blown up our relationships over the past several years and we’re hurting. We need to heal with our true family.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 September, 07:40

Red Edge @Rededge
03 September, 05:47
you probably are already doing that now 😉

memes matter @NoComment
03 September, 05:40

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 September, 04:16
TS 10:32 > 15 > 51

The time is now.

1 of 2

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
03 September, 04:18
🎶 like an energetic symphony, all of this comes together naturally
Would love to join for coffee on the beach someday!

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 September, 02:27
Sounds great, but my favorite is the high desert area of Arizona, West Texas type territory. Love that higher altitude and drier climate.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
03 September, 12:47
100%. I grew up on the beach in Virginia Beach. Unless you have lived on the beach you may have no idea how calming, relaxing and spiritually enriching it is. It is easy to forget the hustle and bustle and just mediatate and pray to get closer to God. My job brought me to Northern Virginia but how I earn to get back to a beach. I pray Gosd has that in my future🙏❤️

02 September, 10:11
oh and the latter day spicy margarita, yep Home and Heart are One♥️gonna be hard to get you off that island or wherever that Dream is

02 September, 10:08
oh wow what a way to start the day, coffee in hand sand in toes, salt water healing body♥️you will want that Everyday Forever VK🏖

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 September, 09:06
OK but not too much Salt... leave it off the Margarita!

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
02 September, 08:23
Lol, I like the way you think! ✨

American Girl @Americangirl
02 September, 07:43
between this and the dancing man... the visuals i get.🤔😁😉

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 September, 07:30
The other day you asked how we could generate income on anon island. We could grow agave and make our brand of premium tequila.

03 September, 02:01
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
that is a great idea💙

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
02 September, 07:12
you da man Bro. stay in your current lane. we are with you!!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
02 September, 06:37
Sounds like a perfect day💖

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
02 September, 05:58
💙

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
02 September, 05:47
Yes...Yes...Yes...and Yes!!

Sherry Slape @sslape
02 September, 05:44
My Uncle discovered the desalination process and those sorry covid bastards killed him.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 September, 02:51
Sounds wonderful, VK.

Caps = 70 > 7 > 25.
TS = 10:32 > 555.
10:32 > 42.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q