Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
PayPal wanted me to put someone responsible for taking post down and censoring the site. I told them that AnonUp is managed by the community and we have no one directly responsible. Asked for some examples of some offending posts. They said they would get back to me.
Here is how they got back to me...

They canceled the AnonUp Paypal account and 5 other accounts I have with them for other businesses.
They are coordinating attacks. They already tried to go after our hosting.

The good news is we managed to get enough donations for me to work on a supplemental update before the bigger web3 update. Still waiting for some regulations for that but will have the supplemental up within the next 2 weeks.

The bad news is holding off on accepting any further donations.

For the ones that donated, sincerely Thank You!
For the ones that didn't, just Thank You for being here!

Together we are building something special!

Kobayashi
AnonUp.
04:14 PM - Sep 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 December, 01:45
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
@administrator wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas! did you ever resolve how to accept donations for those of us who would like to contribute?
❤️🙏🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
25 December, 01:40
@administrator CashApp, Venmo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
25 December, 01:39
@vincentkennedy see this shit?

I am What I am @OfLight
25 December, 01:10
whT about venmo?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 December, 09:53
can't say what i'd like to call them - too rude!
Don't need them - we r with you Koba

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
13 December, 08:38
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
25 November, 10:57

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 November, 05:29
Hi Kobayashi, Just trying to find a way to get in here and send you a message and thank you . You know I post too much and blast too many memes but you never censor me and always give me free speech. Sometimes you come in on my posts and say something to somebody I can’t see it but it’s kind of exciting. Wishing for you and yours and
Anon Up the very best here, now and forever. 🐸

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 November, 10:55
May God continue to provide in miraculous ways so His truth can continue on this platform. Thank you for your pursuits that bless us all. Let us know how, when we can make donations. It is imperative we keep this platform going. We are family. 😇

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 November, 10:19
when you ready for donation please lets us know how!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
24 October, 10:01
@administrator thank you for providing this wonderful platform for us, many of us have lost family and friends over the insanity of the last few years but Anonup has bought us all a new, world wide family.

It is fantastic being here, knowing trolls (the few that even make it here) are dealt with swiftly and where everyone has each others back. I dont know any other social media site that is as peaceful or as educational.

Its also really nice not to be messaged 🍆 pics, like what happens on many other platforms 🤣

💚 💚 💚

I am What I am @OfLight
11 October, 08:44
thank you for your strength.. Paypal will be history...

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
11 October, 07:57
Principles! Stick to them.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 October, 07:04
#Administrator
AU is life line of these times.
Everyone needs some help sometimes,
thats when to ask God n frens for help.
Kobayashi, please ask for help from
your frens here when needed, we Rally when called, WWG1WGA.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 October, 03:43
I want to donate how can I

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 03:04
Thank you Koba for everything you do and for standing up and standing strong. I love AU and the AU Family!!👏👏❤️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 October, 02:32
❤️Thank you for all you do and please keep us updated on where we can send donations to...🙏

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 October, 01:39
I don't have any money to give you but I want to donate whatever is in my wallet from wego. Not much, but some. and I don't even know if there is a wallet here, but if there is it is yours. 💞😉

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
09 October, 01:35
Dear Kobayashi,

Thank you very much for your information and how you, AU and we are being bothered by PP.
Together we are strong and if a new opportunity arises in the future, I would be happy to donate.

Greetings from the Netherlands and thank you for making all this possible for us!

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
07 October, 05:09
[they] know time is short for [them]. GOD has this now so you hang in there Koby!!! Prayers and Thanks for all you have done and do. GOD Bless You!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
28 September, 06:30
Hey mate, just reaching out to say thanks again for everything you do.. We can’t say it enough how much we appreciate you..

BTW, i was the 30th person to join WeGo back in the day lol

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 September, 07:17
We could send checks if you have a postbox you can share with us. Thank you for all that you do.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
28 September, 12:30
Try stripe.com or try to go to gab payments

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 September, 12:29
Arrrrrgh! How did I not see this? So sorry Koba. I missed it ..
was just getting back from a trip. Please let us know where, when we are able to donate again. we appreciate you to the moon! PayPal sucks!!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
28 September, 12:28
So grateful for what you do and all you've done Kobayashi
What about our wallets on here? Is there a donate feature there?

🙏 that something better reveals itself.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 September, 12:07
Have you an alternative mechanism to receive community support?

Please let is know.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 September, 09:19
If we can donate again in the future will you update us? I had a plan to get to 500, so I’m bummed. Thank you for all you do ✨🙏🏻✨
Love you too :)

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
02 September, 07:58
All I can say is Mother F'ers