Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Navy decode

=

The Trumpet Of The Lord Is About To Sound 🎺/ Do You Take Gematria Seriously ❓/ What Is The Purpose Of The Code / The New Covenant / Glory Glory Hallelujah / Not In The Mood For Puzzles / Start Thinking Like A Millionaire / I Am A Human But I Have Alien Intelligence πŸ‘½/ Help Make Miracles Happen With Love πŸ’—/ You Just Dont Get It Do You / Thank You Father For Your Gift πŸ™/ Discovering Our True Origins / Earths Electromagnetic Vortex / Gentlemen Start Your Engines πŸš€/ We Are Gonna Shape The Future / Our Upgrades Happening Now β™’/ Lets Get Down To Business 🦌/ People Fear What They Dont Know / Maybe Its The Calm Before The Storm β›ˆοΈ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
325-523
1950-0591
TS 15:01 - 3:01

Blunt & Direct Time.
Q

CHECKMATE.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š
12:31 PM - Sep 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
01 September, 12:46
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -Achashverosh, king of Persia
Greek -to give up, yield

Hebrew -a tribe, people
Greek -to ask back

Hebrew -Homam, a Horite
Greek -to forget, neglect

Hebrew -a ship
Greek -to give up, give back, return, restore

Hebrew -Hamonah, a city where Gog will be defeated
Greek -a gathering together, an assembly

Hebrew -locusts
Greek -twenty

Hebrew -"my brother has sung", one of Solomon's officials
Greek -Amos, son of Manasseh and father of Josiah, an ancestor of Jesus
#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 September, 12:47
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Hebrew -a ship
Greek -to give up, give back, return, restore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 September, 12:33
"Lets Get Down To Business 🦌/ People Fear What They Dont Know / Maybe Its The Calm Before The Storm β›ˆοΈ"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

01 September, 12:36
πŸ€©πŸ«€πŸ”₯

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 September, 01:52
Shane was on my list of boy names. Decided though on Christian. It's still one of my favorite names.
The name Shane is primarily a gender-neutral name of Irish origin that means God Is Gracious. Form of John or Sean.