Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Spellbreaker Frequency | Eliminate Witchcraft, Sorcery, Black Magic & Dark Magic (Long Version) - YouTube

• I had so much requests lately about making longer version of "Spellbreaker Frequency." So here it is.• This high frequency will help you to remove witchcra...

06:06 AM - Sep 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 September, 02:33
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
loved the visuals, the sound not sure, high pitched, screeches, but maybe that was driving the spells away, only listened briefly, ears rebelled, maybe try during day, past bedtime💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
01 September, 05:39
Mahalo, Dale and VK! Love these🤙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
01 September, 12:54
Altona!! Nice 💜🎶 Thank you!
Trading a fav:

https://youtu.be/bIOqqJHCb...

TBo ogg donated @tbog
01 September, 12:01
It's no accident this emits the same frequencies.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
01 September, 11:37
omg i was just researching this yesterday. i came across a store in my small rural town that is selling witch stuff. i overheard the owner telling someone that they have alot of witches and pagans come on there. It’s a homemade and natural soap and lotions store. they have a section where they sell witch items such as crystals, items for spells, candles, pentagram book, etc

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
01 September, 10:40
My birds were going NUTS this morning and they stopped after 10 minutes of turning this on

kim stanley @justmekimhere
01 September, 10:18
🤣🤣 Sounds like the buzzing in my ears. My body is either, healing itself Or I'm the witch and I am slowing losing the power of witchcraft.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 September, 10:02
So hard too trust any frequency videos . I have a friend whos aunt bought a rife machine , i heard the frequencies were changed on those even the music we listen too . Can’t wait for the truth to come out about every thing .

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 September, 09:45
I personally prefer Either worship music or instrumental hymns- I did listen to this for a bit and I didn’t get bad vibes at all.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
01 September, 09:38
How do we know this (or any other) video like this is actually what it says it is and does what it says and not the opposite?. I've heard to be careful because there are a lot of videos like this out there that can actually do harm to you that are put out by the cabel or their minions. How do we know which ones are the good ones and which ones aren't?

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 September, 07:11
In response Lucy One Two to her Publication
This is my concern also. Some of the videos on utube are 8,10,12 hours long. Satan comes as an angel of light.. why would he not infiltrate sound. Wasn't that his specialty, music? It's very frustrating because I know it can have huge benefits if the source is legit. I wish someone we can trust would put out some videos or at least direct us to trustworthy channels.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 September, 09:01
NO - I get headaches around witchcraft... and THAT gave me an instant headache. ... That is the opposite of a spell-breaker.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 September, 08:44
Love HZ frequencies! Thank you for sharing! 🙏🏼🥰

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
01 September, 08:18
Didn’t have long but tried this after coffee and i can breathe better this am. So much better. crazy!!!