Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 August, 01:53
This is the Hill we either win or die on!

It is time, there will not be another opportunity to take our country back and save our children.

No do not take to the streets with guns and violence, THAT IS what they are trying every way they know to provoke us into so that they can scream insurrection and call in the UN troops to help them.

Stand in God's authority to say NO, stand in your local community against mask, vaxx, govt take over of our children.
They want to kill as many of us as they can and take our children.
It they get to Dec. and the law Biden signed to kill the dollar with his social credit system... I mean digital dollar, it will be too late to save America.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
31 August, 02:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If we don't take back the House AND the Senate in November, we are PHUCKKKKED. America can NOT take another 2 years of Democrat Rule, it will DESTROY this Country forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
If we do not make 2020 right we are Fookd!

By taking back the Congress with a majority of Republicans we still damn lose because the majority of them will be corrupt Rinos that are the same as the Dems, same damn corrupt Luciferian masters.

THE ONLY WAY WE GET OUR COUNTRY BACK IS TO FIX THE STOLEN 2020 ELECTION!

ANY REPUBLICAN THAT IS NOT TRYING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CHEATING AND INTERFERENCE BY FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS IN THE 2020 ELECTIONS IS IN BED WITH THEM!
09:55 PM - Aug 31, 2022
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
31 August, 11:36
100% CORRECT

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
31 August, 10:12
Agreed, and 90% of politicians
are moving on out

Cynthia Stacap @CynthiaS747
31 August, 10:12
100% Nana!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
31 August, 09:58
i no longer consent to government so -for me- 2020 no longer matters except that i am watching as those who did it get their karma

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 August, 10:07
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
satan f’s up EVERYTHING!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 August, 10:08
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Well I certainly understand but Nana is still battling for the constitution because I feel like we have to go thr a process of constitutional law to right the ship before we can get to a no government evolution.
It is hard to stay in a higher vibration and still help push the daily event triggering narratives, but I can do it without allowing the negatives to hang around in my real bubble.
The end is not for everyone.
But...
It's is my mission.