Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 August, 10:22
Wtf is there anything keft that they have not weaponized to kill us?
NOTHING!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 August, 10:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Absolutely sickening...!!!!! This shitshow needs to end!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 August, 11:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yeah seems to be fake fake!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 August, 12:09
I wish that were true, have you seen this one Nana...? I don;t eat canned foods so I was shocked...🤮

https://www.tiktok.com/@ch...

31 August, 12:55
They would never admit to it.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 August, 12:56
This Chef_boy_r_dee guy has a whole tiktok series... look him up on Tiktok and you'll see all he has been saying about this company... CRAZY. Hmmmm

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The liability of admitting it would be too high for the company or the cabal to do that, so I am doubting that he represents them, so I am assuming he is being sarcastic.
While I do not doubt for a second them putting shit in our foods.

Perhaps even whey some food distribution facilities have been burned down.
01:00 PM - Aug 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 August, 05:10
That's so funny Nana, on the same page once again...I just replied the same thing, he is too smug and "actor" like...I think he is being told to make these vids and it's to wake up the masses of the food industry and their evil gross additives... YUCK