Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
Here's a new YouTube Scam. In my feed I was getting some particularly annoying and relentless anti-Trump videos. So I wanted to find a way to keep this YouTuber from showing up in my feed. I discovered that the author is a sewing tips instructor, who instructs on creating traditional Indian garments in an Indian dialect, with mixed pidgin English. The account apparently hadn't posted in the past year and was evidently dormant. It did have, or now has 200k subscribers. Are these subscribers real or bots? Recently videos started posting on the account again, coming out about every 3-4 hours, and they are invariably ONLY videos of recent CNN, MSNBC newscasts that are anti-Trump. Nothing to do with sewing. I have a strong suspicion that the poster is not the original account owner, that YouTube ran a check for dormant or inactive accounts, co-opted the accounts, and is pushing anti-Trump narratives onto feeds to increase MSM exposure due to dwindling TV audience numbers.
06:22 PM - Aug 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by MannyQuestions in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Manny Questions, click on at the bottom under it