Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
28 March, 07:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thought this was lost forever.

i AM learning how to manifest!!! 😍😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
03 September, 10:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
31 August, 04:01
😅

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 August, 12:20
ouiiii no problemo 🤣

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
31 August, 11:45
Good vibing..I’ve watched about 15 times so far at diferent times…it just makes me smile all over 😊

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
31 August, 11:34
I like dancing.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 August, 10:11
All the people stared as if we were both quite insane 🎶

That's the way the whole thing started
Silly but it's true
Thinkin' of a sweet romance
Beginning in a queue🎶

joann ferguson donated @joann212
31 August, 09:51
I just had to watch again this morning to get my GROOVE on. !!! lol

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
31 August, 09:28
You got some dope dance moves there VK.
Bout time you posted a selfie.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 August, 06:17
Adam Ant! 🤣

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
31 August, 02:13

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
31 August, 12:01
It put’s the lotion on it’s skin or else it gets the hose again. 😂

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 August, 06:13
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
😂🤣 Precious!!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 August, 11:46
Ah yeah! 🕺

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 August, 11:22
numbers 2:02, 22🤍life puts these ppl through the ringer, master builder, all about balance and precision, can achieve what can hardly be imaginable and turn incredible dreams into reality

30 August, 11:11
80Gematria:🎶Answer. Party. Moment. Have Faith. The Time. Rebirth. Miracles♥️

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
30 August, 10:50
Its grand to be Human. Stay Human!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 August, 10:40

;)

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
30 August, 09:41
Me too! Some kind of groove we just hit. ✨Yay!🙌🏼

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
30 August, 08:49
I've been this guy, just doin my thing, vibing, and all of a sudden I'm on the effin internet video having my singing and dancing rated by people in Italy.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 August, 08:31
Nice abs.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
30 August, 08:29
pick your poison...
Buffalo Bill - Silence of the Lambs ?
(puts the lotion in the basket)

Jay with Silent Bob
Clerks 2...

Jason Mewes FTW

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
30 August, 08:23
Interesting song ... Goodby Horses (1988)
sung by a lady named Q Lazzarus

The horses represent the 5 senses from Hindu philosophy and the ability to lift one's perception above these physical limitations and to see beyond this limited Earthly perspective.

When you can transcend the limitations of these senses and achieve a higher level of consciousness, you are leaving the "horses" behind - "flying over them.

Link to song ...
https://youtu.be/TB04TmYL7...
Q LAZZARUS GOODBYE HORSES HQ - YouTube

1991 Q LAZZARUS "GODBYE HORSES" - ALL NATION RECORDS

Guin Evere @Guinevere
30 August, 10:08
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

30 August, 11:27
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
🎶♥️

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
30 August, 08:01
That 90 degree toe spin, followed up by the reverse 90 degree heel spin is mind blowing. I was like, "OMG, which way is he going"? Edge of my seat performance, bravo.

English Viking @Artist_
30 August, 07:58
yes I love those kinds of days

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
30 August, 07:57
Notice VK’s odd use of capitals.
VK: The End.

Link:
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 August, 07:50
Dance like nobody is watching. 💃

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
30 August, 07:48
hahaha love his vibes..😍

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
30 August, 07:21
Looks like he's getting ready to audition for Chippendales. 🕺

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
30 August, 07:06
Goodbye Horses a song to be memed for ages...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 August, 06:57