Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
05 February, 09:42
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
I always say if someone does you wrong, turn the other cheek and then vote with your feet. They will and should miss your money, thats the only way you can get through to criminals is to hit them in the wallet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
05 February, 04:38
👏Bravo!! I text them back with basically the same message! Will never give the RNC a dime again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
05 February, 01:02
Wish I had thought of that. I tore mine up and threw it in the trash.

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
05 February, 01:00
Right on!

John Rylander @imURtech
04 February, 07:40
I get bombed with their emails, I reply with: 🖕

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
04 February, 06:35
Right on!

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
04 February, 05:52
Said pretty much the same in my text to the rnc when they texted me. Never a dime . hopefully itll never be necessary with the new admin,coming in !

Big Tex @BigTex
04 February, 04:47
WOW! That's awesome!!!!!

Debra Fierens @DollLady
04 February, 04:46
Perfect!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
04 February, 04:45
love it!! I did something very similiar!
Trump is my President 🇺🇸🦅💫😎

Karen Seale @Kkdubby
04 February, 04:45
Good response!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
04 February, 04:38
This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better...

Click here to watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better... - YouTube

Watch my new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________✪ This Is THE ONLY WAY How Things Can Get Bet...

Vivian Dubois @VivianDubois
04 February, 04:11
😂 This looks like some of the txt message replies I have sent!

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
04 February, 04:01
yup, sounds like a great plan 2me 2!!

Deb Haggstrom @VictoriousOC
04 February, 04:00
LOVE THIS

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
04 February, 03:40
Yes they asked me by text and i replied with basically the same thing felt great

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
04 February, 03:40
🙌👍

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 February, 03:35
I'm trying to stop receiving their emails, but they don't have an unsubscribe link in their messages like they're supposed to. I'm bailing on them, because like the Democrats, they're a relic of the old admiralty law system.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
04 February, 03:45
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Gold fringe. 👎

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 February, 03:21
YOU KNOW IT!!!! THEY TEXT ME NON-STOP, I LET 'EM KNOW IN "CORRECT" LANGUAGE HOW IT IS, TOO! The audacity they have ..... smh

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
04 February, 03:23
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
👏