Kasey Anderson @kandidly_kasey
16 January, 05:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 January, 06:29
In response Kasey Anderson to her Publication
FB JUST FACT CHECKED ME FOR POSTING THIS. 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kasey Anderson @kandidly_kasey
Yeah.. I've been holding onto lots and lots for months because you can't post them on fb.. they don't want anyone to see the truth! So happy to be able to share here. Ive had multiple accounts banned on FB and then they banned my instagram which only had pictures of my family and I. Wouldn't be a bad idea to back up your stuff on fb in case they ban you... everything i had since 2009 completely GONE
06:42 PM - Jan 16, 2021
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kandidly_kasey in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 January, 06:52
In response Kasey Anderson to her Publication
i did a back up recently. so glad i did. Although whats funny is that my husband posts things all the time and doesnt get banned but I post about traffiking and now am worried. but if that what makes me get suspended or whatever, it was worth it. 🙏🙏