Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
27 August, 09:46
Take a look at this ad:

The COA (Central Agency for the Reception of Asylum Seekers) in the Netherlands is looking for 2 regional managers for special reception. The salary: 103,154 euro per year (103,154 dollar per year). This shelter concerns the reception of unaccompanied minor aliens and invited refugees.

'Invited refugees' what???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 August, 10:59
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
What bureaucratic Dr Evil came up with this idea? I have a suspicion that this is a coordinated effort by US and EU to relieve the EU of some of the uninvited immigrants who overwhelmed them several years ago. Some of those individuals planned to come to the USA during the end of Obummer years and beyond, BUT DJT highlighted our borders...

It continues to underscore the sheer terror of the LEFT that All of these poisonous threads are now exposed and going to be pulled out of the tapestry of the USA demise they have been working on for decades! The implications of that raid on Pres Trump's residence keeps growing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 August, 05:16
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
They even passed a law in the Netherlands a few weeks ago, which can oblige a citizen not only to accept asylum seekers in his house, but even to cede his house completely to these asylum seekers and you will not believe it, leaving behind his whole household.

WHAAAAT????A "man's house is his own castle!" This adage USED to be true!
Thanks for letting me learn this. The globalists don't care if one breaks his or her own back bending to THEIR will! My fear is, I am afraid, we have not heard the last of the madness! INSANITY is abounding! Thanks for responding, Rompt!
04:26 PM - Aug 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
28 August, 06:39
I just came across this:

28 August, 06:47
Thanks again! I will read it this evening.

28 August, 05:08
It is called the 'Population Movement Act'.
The parties with the red tick were against, the rest (including the cabinet parties) were in favour.