Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
Esther Nicole @EstherNicole
04 February, 03:19
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
I have to keep my facebook account because I manage my employer's facebook page. And our school live streams some of my daughter's basketball games on the school facebook page. Otherwise I would delete, delete, delete.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Jenkins @Dianej15
04 February, 03:15
Trying to redpill sheeple. That is the only reason I am on there. Been suspended 3 times and in a warning status so perhaps I will not be on much longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
04 February, 03:10
i just go in and drop
RED PILLing articles
and leave

only online -- no apps and clear cache

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
04 February, 03:12
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
I just feel like were past that now.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 February, 03:07
i removed my app but they won't remove my profile. so now i use to red pill via the net. 🤣🤣🤣

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
04 February, 03:09
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Make them regret it kek 🧃🐸