Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 August, 06:59
I’m now 89% sure that “stars” in the sky are just reflections of light bouncing off water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 August, 07:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
THE NARRATIVE: (Gen 1)
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.”

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so.

16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.

17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth,…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
Remember, the bible has been manipulated and rewritten by man. We know this to be true because some of the lost gospels have been found. Once you believe this to be true, even in the most minuscule way, then all of the bible comes under question, even in the most minuscule way.
09:14 AM - Aug 28, 2022
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
28 August, 03:43
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Thank you for responding. I am grateful you are concerned we are not deceived! I have had the privilege of studying the "other" books as well. I have had many conversations and encounters with God, and HE graciously reveals what He wants known. BE BLESSED!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 August, 04:15
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I agree with you completely. He does indeed reveal what he wants known.