Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 August, 11:49
Unfortunately expect more of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
27 August, 11:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We almost got the vax this past Mar. We had a bad case of the virus in Dec of 2021. Im a cancer survivor, so it scared the crap out of me. Thank goodness Hubby and I changed our minds about it. We’re still unvaxxed. i ended getting sick a second time last month but it wasn’t as bad as the first time. Wish I could say the same about our parents. I pray to God that they don’t have any bad reactions to the vax. They didn’t get the boosters tho. My parents did have some health issues this past year but they pulled through. Guessing its vax related.
I work in a hair salon. I’m the only one out of nine stylists who did not get vaccinated. Six of them are having health issues now. I feel bad for them but that was their choice to make. i’m sure Dan Bongino‘s doctors scared him into getting it since he was dealing with cancer. My doctors tried to do the same to me. And we almost gave in. I’m grateful I stayed strong and didn’t do it.
i probably got sick from everyone shedding around me t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
I was bullied at work for not getting the vax. Glad I stood strong! 🙏💪
11:11 PM - Aug 27, 2022
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleLi77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Nelson, click on at the bottom under it