Susan Taapken @SusyT
Beautiful.... well said!
COPIED FROM: Pepe Lives Matter
PepeLivesMatter17
GAB
I know a lot of people are struggling with hearing all about the corruption and then seemingly watching nothing happen or it actually get even worse. I just want to reiterate that this has happened before in history. The people were being set free and yet every time they went to leave the Pharoah resisted and another plague was released on the land. This cycle continued until they were suddenly truly free.
We are being pushed to our limits and our endurance and faith has certainly been tested but what other choice do we have but to continue to fight back and believe that God will do amazing things in our day? Would you rather go back to sleep and pretend that none of this is happening? Impossible.
Then we must choose to keep our head up and let the journey transform us. Endurance is hardening us and making doing a beautiful work. Keep going frens. I'm proud of everyone for hanging in there and cho
05:33 PM - Aug 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by SusyT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susan Taapken, click on at the bottom under it