Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
12 August, 04:24
17+17+17 = 51
Area 51 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 is the number of Osiris and "three times maximizes the Spell". Juan O' Savin speaks to this often and also describes the process of breaking the 8. He goes on to say that it doesn't matter how you and I feel about this "reality". We are fighting a Satanic cult, this is their religion, and they are true believers. That said, here is a gematria comm that could only have been written by a Trump or Kenned
06:04 AM - Aug 27, 2022
In response Free Music to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
27 August, 06:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Regarding breaking the 8
Juan is on my daily watch list for last 2 years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 August, 06:31
In response Free Music to his Publication
P.S.
1+7 = 8
Another breaking the 8 number.
Just Sayin'

27 August, 06:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Problem with Gematria is it is way too random. People who use it never show all the answers, Only the confirmation bias. I prefer Numerology.