Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 August, 09:34
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Never! The act of belonging to a herd does not reflect much intelligence, just the ability to follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 August, 09:21
IN USA OBVIOUSLY NEVER...

BECAUSE RIGHT NOW YOU COULD HAVE PIOUS WISH FOR FLOCK INTELIGENCE AT BEST...

AND IN 2023 IT WILL BE ONLY BATTALION OR PLATOON INTELIGENCE AT BEST...

WITH THIS IDIOTOS IN CHAIN OF COMMAND, YOU CANT, SIMPLY CANT EXPECT MORE... 😔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
27 August, 03:20
My guess with what I have seen is in 2030

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 August, 02:57

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
27 August, 02:08
After going back on Twitter,it is very obvious to me that those in society that follow the democrat party as a whole have lost any shred of intelligence. The dems believe everything they are told by the media. Here are some screenshots of the insanity that is going on over MAR A LAGO

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
27 August, 03:03
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication