Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
25 August, 09:58
If only more people thought like this...

It's still where we go ONE we go ALL 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
25 August, 07:30
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
IDK... Why not have the fastest and strongest win and just simply, share?!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
That's assuming the fastest would be fair.
09:14 PM - Aug 25, 2022
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
26 August, 06:44

26 August, 06:41
I still believe WWG1WGA and I'm with you. I'll always have your back. Just sayin',

26 August, 06:41
I still believe WWG1WGA and I'm with you. I'll always have your back. Just sayin',

26 August, 06:39
Why wouldn't the fastest be fair? Aren't they a part of this group? Also, I'm leery about communistic type stories where everyone gets a trophy. It's just my education up until now when I was awakened.