Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 August, 01:00
Feels like God in Heaven is going to equip all the good people with boomerangs all at the same time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 August, 08:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
BIG BANG/BIG BOOM/THE HARVEST/REAPING THE WHIRLWIND

"For They Sow the Wind and Shall Reap the Whirlwind." Hosea 8:7

According to the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, "Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction," Otherwise Known as COSMIC JUSTICE, "KARMA", or what the Old Testament Prophets Referred to as "REAPING WHAT YOU SOW."
The Deep State DEM-ONS and RINOS have Sown the Seeds of their Own Destruction and will Soon Reap the Consequences their Actions
Trump and the "BABY BOOMERS" (the 60's Generation who are now in their 60's) are about to Deliver Ultimate "BOOM-ERANG -- A COSMIC Can of WHOOP-ASS that will Simultaneously Destroys the Deep State and Sow the Seeds for the Rebirth and Resurrection of a New Humanity that Humbly Recognizes and Consciously Celebrates the Spirit of God as it Lives WITHIN Our Individual and Planetary Heart and the Quantum Heart of All Creation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 August, 09:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Boomers were born late 40's. Those born after WW2. There was a " boom" of births after soldiers returned home from the war. I am considered a " boomer" and was born in 1949. We boomers are a generation of faith, family, patriotism and wisdom. 😇

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
25 August, 11:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
i thought babies born from the return of Vietnam fathers were baby boomers too.

Susan Hackler @suehack
Boomers: 1946-1964
Gen X: 1965-1976
Millenials: 1977-1995
Gen Z: 1996-2015

Don't know why Gen X only covers 11 years.
11:49 AM - Aug 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by suehack in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
25 August, 02:07
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
this is great thank you, i always thought i was a boomer ,but according to this i am a Gen x