Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Over the skies of DFW Airport, just minutes ago...

If you think this is anywhere near over....

You assholes are fucking confused.

Thanks GenMuse for sending this 'Sky Shot' to me.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLineMessage
01:49 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
04 February, 03:29
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
wow! I just took this image last night on my iphone. I live at the tippy top of a mountain in Northern California (the Sierras) and when I was closing my bedroom blinds I saw what appeared to be a vert twinkly blue circle [with my named eye].. I had my husband-to-be come look (he already is ready to have me committed haha] but sure enough he said, "What IS THAT?! I see a Q". For me it was a confirmation that I have been right to believe in Q. That my gut instinct and intuition has not led me astray. that God is most certainly real, and that this is on HIS timing and we always knew this would b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
04 February, 03:30
In response Francesca Grady to her Publication
and intuition has not led me astray. that God is most certainly real, and that this is on HIS timing and we always knew this would be nothing less than #Biblical So keep shining the light, I firmly am of the belief that God woke each of us up for a purpose. #GODSPEED πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 February, 02:15
Never assume one way or the other

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
04 February, 02:10
πŸ™ŒπŸ’“it

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 February, 02:05
YES!!!!

04 February, 01:59

Only followers of this user (Kvoceans) can see their posts

Martin Wilson @Mart
04 February, 09:20
God Bless you beautiful faithful warrior #ThePeoplesBridge

Jack’s Mama @HMH
04 February, 01:58
There were 2 last week near Ft. Worth...I thought the fighter jets were having some funπŸ™‚

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
04 February, 01:56
This is far from over. Thanks for the awesome Q pic! Love and light sister.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 February, 01:54
sky is clear here! 4 hrs south of that, but not a cloud in the sky!
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ€ 

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Veronica, what the hell is it? Alien vessels?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
04 February, 01:55
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Never mind, after I let my mind relax I see it is a giant Q. Thanks for the screen shot. A bit jumpy today.

Gale Strayhand @LocaMocha
Looks like a Q and if it is, this is the second Q image I have seen.

Gale Strayhand @LocaMocha
04 February, 02:48
In response Gale Strayhand to her Publication
God is about to move, we need to be praying for God's hand of protection on those involved, over the children and for the eyes of those still sleeping to be opened! Amen!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
04 February, 01:52
I was going to ask if you were visiting DFW!

04 February, 02:42
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
Not yet, but I will be someday I hope.

#ThePeoplesBridge