Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
24 August, 08:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
seems like hes hinting 9-3 as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
24 August, 07:46
I haven't listened to this yet....but there is another guy on youtube Jetson White who seems to think something is going to happen on 9-3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 August, 08:56
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Nana has heard that as well.
Not hard for ppl to derive that since that is the last day that all the states have to maintain the 2020 election results.

That would be an obvious date, wouldnt it?

And at 12:01 one minute after midnight you can rest assured that the deep state CCP puppets will be burning them into ashes.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 August, 07:39
Thank you for sharing this Nana, I was trying to find this same video a few days ago 😊

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
24 August, 07:14
I honestly think Juan is Junior. Do you Nana? @sirhuckleberry

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 August, 07:49
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Juan is John in spanish😁! I think he is also but 🤷‍♀️

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 August, 08:36
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
There is no way in hell that he is JR he is not one bit humble. JR is /was a class act and extremely humble. Juan is the exact opposite. JR would be insulted. JR is from Massachusetts and wouldnt mascarade as a fake cowboy. Tom Arnold on the other hand but he hates Trump. I dont like or trust Juan.

Terri ... @Terri
24 August, 06:38
between the yelling and the music it was too difficult to understand the message.. maybe I'll get the message from someone else...thanks for sharing just the same...blessings and hugs to everyone