Theresa Ward @Trumpeteer2020
I can't believe how many patriots are giving up hope. How could you doubt our President? Yes, it's frustrating when it seems like nothing happens, but it has got to be done right. Do you realize how deep the deep state goes? Do you realize this battle is actually Trump versus the devil? God is behind Trump and all patriots need to be, too. Quit whining, just quit. We do not need negativety affecting this battle. Remember, promises made, promises kept. Trump is a warrior and he has never broken a promise. He has put his life on the line to save us, to save humanity I got his back, do you?
06:17 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Trumpeteer2020 in this post can reply
Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
16 January, 06:28
In response Theresa Ward to her Publication
We will never win with negativity. Thats a part of fear which is what got us here. ❤️🙏 just LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kovian Tel @Kovian
16 January, 06:24
Of course I do. I may have only recently come across the elements of this Q-OP (my attention was on a different level), but I was awakened decades ago. Catching up was a short trip. I have no reason for doubts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kovian Tel @Kovian
16 January, 06:24
Of course I do. I may have only recently come across the elements of this Q-OP (my attention was on a different level), but I was awakened decades ago. Catching up was a short trip. I have no reason for doubts.

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
16 January, 06:18
We have come too far to give up!

Theresa Ward @Trumpeteer2020
16 January, 06:19
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
Amen!