UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 August, 09:24
Second time today I was typing something and it just disappeared... POOF💨... Let's start over.

Proof we are watching a movie. They "predicted" it in the early 90's. Funny how they always show us things from the past. Future proves past right? At the time it was funny. Not funny anymore. I hate movies and I hate popcorn. Stopped supporting Hollywood not much longer after this movie came out. But since we are watching and starring in metaverse matrix movies complete with popcorn and transhumanoids that comply like robots, Might as well crank it up a bit with some action, change the storyline up a little. Throw a curveball. Maybe those aliens in the satellites can watch it through their google glasses. but me and a few are not waiting on them to show up.This movie is getting old. We're Tired of watching and I'm tired of typing. It's wearing a lot of people down.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 August, 09:37
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I haven't watched television since 2010. i haven't been to movie since about 2003.
When I was younger, I used to not laugh at slapstick and I thought there was something wrong with me when people were laughing. I do not find many comedians funny and your post reminded me of that.
I have a short attention span... either people should get to the point or go find a different crowd to entertain. This is going on for too long and I have grown weary. I used to go through my preps regularly and swap stuff out. I don't even do that anymore. I have not given up, but I am just worn out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lance Dillow @Chauncy
23 August, 09:45
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i canceled my account and was told please don't you are watching a movie 🙃
i reached my limit.....only thing that saved me was the pop up telling to relax it is just a movie

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 August, 09:50
In response Lance Dillow to his Publication
Thank you for the reminder... I actually laughed (with you) on this... Good to see you, Lance.

Only people mentioned by Chauncy in this post can reply
Lance Dillow @Chauncy
23 August, 10:05
i have my name there for a reason. i don't care anymore bout hiding. dont care bout feelings this movement has to go to another level 💯. the nwo has to be exposed at all costs. if you are on here you have the material knowledge to shut down expose every thing.

its time to come to Jesus !

Lance Dillow @Chauncy
23 August, 10:07