Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 August, 05:54
Navy decode

=

Love You Always 💞/ The Root Of David Has Been Hidden In America Amongst The Stars And Stripes 🇺🇲/ White Wing Dove Bride 🕊️/ Awake In The Dream World Of Illusions / Love You Like A Love Song Baby 🌹/ Youve Been Warned GODS Anointed 1️⃣4️⃣4️⃣/ Jesus Christ Is The Messiah ✝️/ Somewhere Over The Rainbow 🌈/ Gematria There Are No Coincidences / Your Mission On Earth Is / Fellowship Of The Raptors 🦖/ Youll Find Out God Is A Human 🦌/ Raise The Message From God Banner / Arrival Of The Holy Spirit 🔥/ The Truth Is In Plain Sight / That Rainbow Bridge Is Very Open / Decode True Love Hidden Messages / I Love You And Forgive You / Lord Nothing In This World Compares To You
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
286-682
TS 12:01

TRUMP card coming.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 August, 05:57
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Fellowship Of The Raptors 🦖/ Youll Find Out God Is A Human 🦌"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 August, 05:59

23 August, 06:02
Sam Cooke - (Somebody) Ease My Troublin’ Mind (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

“(Somebody) Ease My Troublin’ Mind” by Sam Cooke Composer: Sam CookeLyrics: I wish somebody would come and ease my troublin' mind, yeah  I wish somebody woul...

23 August, 06:05
TRUMP card coming.
Q

The Real Me @TheRealMe
If you truly think Trump is the devil, what value does the Trump card have to you? I’m not being snarky, I am genuinely interested.
06:19 PM - Aug 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
23 August, 06:20
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I dont think hes the devil.

Hes lucifer incarnate- the archangel of music and the bringer of LIGHT !!!

❤🤠👍

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 August, 06:29
Okay now that’s interesting. Do you think that Lucifer, born as Trump, came to earth for this time to redeem himself by making himself an instrument to help save humanity from evil?