Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 August, 12:06
Morning Patriots.

Whistleblowers incoming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 01:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
7, 70, 27
Okydoky

Do ya think at this point that the FBI raiding Mar a largo maybe wondering if Patrick Byrne has set them up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 August, 03:24
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
PBK....Patrick Bouvier Kennedy.....that was my thought

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 August, 04:29
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
yes.

although Patrick was a on the forefront of things possible on the internet when he started Overstock. apparently very innovative, whivh makes me think he has some different ideas on how to navigate internet “warfare”. 🤷‍♀️

and then Patrick Byrne Kennedy is very intriguing. he could very well be another “PB” in the mix. i didnt think of him! good one!!! 🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 03:07
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Idk, I am just spit balling here.
Byrne went back to speak with the committee behind closed doors after he had already given his statement.
Why?

If Juan and others had not wanted that meeting to be public knowledge we would not know it now as we do so it is out there for a reason as Juan & I think Patrick as well have told it many times how Trump refused to sign it.
Drama, Drama!

Some that are against Flynn, Byrne, and Powell are accusing him of setting up the Mar a largo FBI raid by giving them information about the meeting with Trump in Nov, 2020 when they tried to get Trump to do the insurrection act.

A few things stand out to me:

Juan has said all of these ppl are Patriots, just last week saying how much we owe Patrick for his deeds.

Juan has now also claimed the man Scott Bennett to be a good fren whom is the person spreading the information on Flynn's group and Patrick Byrne accusing them of all being bad.

If I were the FBI I would be worried is all I am sa

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 August, 04:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think the “differences” keep [them] on their toes .

one thing about evil, is that they are easily distracted and easily confused. they also are without vision for long term strategy which makes them “impulsive”. 🙄

knowing this, I would think all patriots are on the same page, but to [them], there are different people with different agendas coming at them from different angles. 😂

what makes a good movie? 🍿