Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
04 February, 01:10
🚨🚨 Notable deaths the past few days:

Dustin Diamond, best known as "Screech" from Saved by the Bell. 44 years old

Jamie Tarses, Executive Producer of 'Friends,' 'Frasier,' and more. 56 years old

Marc Wilmore, 'The "Simpsons' writer. 57 years old

Takeshi Osumi, Mistergentleman designer. 47 years old.

Sophie, Grammy-Nominated musician. 34 years old.

There are no coincidences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MCanon in this post can reply
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
04 February, 10:54
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
I have a question. I don't know if all of these are true BUT what happens to their children, adopted children, etc. If they were raised with evil, what makes anyone think they will change. I have even more questions about their children. Any answers anybody that can prove what you post. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
04 February, 10:57
In response Brenda Kehoe to her Publication
Wondered this myself 😢

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
04 February, 01:29
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
I'm not understanding these lists. I can't say I've checked but I must believe any number of those people listed as executed must be appearing even to this day on interviews. I'm sure some will say "That's CGI" or "those are clones," but isn't that a lot of trouble to go through just so a few eyebrows don't get raised? Wouldn't it be easier to arrest everyone just before the operation is made public? And who compiled and released this list? If this is classified info, then nobody would publish it right? Just seems like wishful thinking to me. Please advise if I'm wrong and why.

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 02:47
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Agreed. why would they lick this list to public? I know it's our wish list though.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 February, 03:12
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
I am thinking Ophra. If she was a child trafficker, why just house arrest? That's crazy to me.