MIKE KEMP @mike_kemp_anonup
Pull Up Time

I've been struggling to get past 3 pullups.

THEN I HAD AN EPIPHANY.

I have been tracking my pushup progress and over time, I realized I was progressing at the rate of about 3% every two weeks. I.E. from 29 to 30 pushups (consistently), from 30 to 31, etc. When I get to 60, it will be from 60 to 62. So on and so forth ...

Success is by PERCENTAGE not COUNT. And progress is VERY SLOW in the beginning. Later on ... not so much.

SO ... If I'm only doing 3 pullups and my rate of improvement is 3% every two weeks, and the rate of increase desired from ...

#1 of 2
01:16 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by mike_kemp_anonup in this post can reply
04 February, 01:16
In response MIKE KEMP to his Publication
... 3 to 4 is 33%, THAT MEANS it WILL AND SHOULD take me 22 WEEKS to go from 3 to 4. THAT'S MY EPIPHANY!! WILD, HUH? I THINK SO!! Also encouraging on one level. Discouraging on another. I *SHALL* persist, which eliminates the level at which is it discouraging.

Update about today's session in comments.

#2 of 2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 03:08
In response MIKE KEMP to his Publication
3 again today. I would guess I'm on about week #8 here. So maybe 14 more to go to get a bump up to 4. We'll see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396