Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 August, 01:08
GEORGENEWS Telegram - 1:05pm Eastern... 👀

https://t.me/georgenews/47...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 August, 02:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The DJT calendar that Georgia Patriot Lo shared back in April, Tuesday becomes Fryday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 August, 04:20
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Do you have link or screenshots to post? I know Insaved that but damn if I can find it now lol

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 August, 04:37
In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 August, 04:53
Thank Q...do you have the date? i may can find it in my stuff that way. so frustrating when you know you saved it somewhere 🤣🤣🤣 but thank you for your help ❤️

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
22 August, 04:59
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
no worries :) i know how you feel, my screenshots are close to 8000 and there is no orginisation just my memory lol, I'm sure she posted 4th April as she says in the post today changed to the 7th 👍

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 August, 05:16
FINALLY FOUND IT!!! LOL...It was driving me nuts 🤣

Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SMa rk., click on at the bottom under it