Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGE CHAT on Telegram - forward from The Justice League (Toria Brooke)

BREAKING 🚨 Twitter just REMOVED a video from UFC Fight Pass official account of a fighter on live television tonight saying Jimmy Kimmel and Hollywood are pedophiles and should "eat an [🍆 ]."

https://t.me/THEREALTORIAB...
10:52 AM - Aug 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
23 August, 04:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🔥💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
22 August, 04:01
haha this is great

THE GREAT AWAKENING !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
22 August, 11:07
Over the target.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 August, 11:06
Funny too is that there are bio-males beating up girls in womens mma.
Prove me wrong.😐
This weekend was a Professional Fighters League(PFL) show and a wombat looking "female" with a deep brown voice(as the Kinks would say) beat the woman "she" was up against with one well placed punch. Until i heard "her" voice i just thought "holy smokes what a manly looking woman". Her voice matched the man interviewing "her".😳🤫 .....and as for the UFC: Dana, u got some splaining to do!🤨
Im not convinced that the females in mma are all born women.😱

arba happihr @arba
22 August, 11:03

NEO ONE @Neo
22 August, 11:00
We movn forward.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 August, 10:57
Little bit longer version that's not cut off at end
https://anonup.com/upload/...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 August, 10:56
🤣and then this

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
22 August, 04:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
haha

this is the best